So guess who's back (again...) from the land of nowhere? So....hi hahaha...aha...ahhhhhh
OKAY YES I AM VERY SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG DX
My laptop has been broken since Christmas, and every weekday I have all this school stuff and these HUGE projects. And we just started all of our FFA competitions which take place at different high schools and colleges around California. These happen every weekend (basically) and we usually don't get back until late Saturday night or Sunday morning (depending on if it's an overnight trip or not) and then all day Sunday is dedicated to desperately trying to finish homework so I don't get behind in school. And this whole first Semester, when we didn't have FFA competitions, our teachers gave us basically NO huge projects or big essays and stuff like that. Now that these competitions started at the beginning of the second Semester, it's almost like the teachers got together and were like 'OH LET'S THROW AS MANY GINORMOUS PROJECTS AS WE HAVE AT THEM AND GIVE THEM OH ABOUT A WEEK FOR EACH ONE AND AS SOON AS THEY GET THAT ONE DONE THEN WE'LL JUST GIVE THEM ANOTHER ONE. GREAT PLAN YAAAYYYYY!!!'
*very unamused face*
Yeah, that's a PERFECT idea! *sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm* and so that's why I haven't been on here. Because my whole life at the moment is projects, stupid FFA advisors who give only one member of a team the candy that the whole team won from a competition, and baby bunnies.
MY BABY BUNNIES WERE BORN. I kinda guess I haven't been on to tell you. SO YEAH they were born a month ago and are really fluffy and cute! I have 2 mothers that each have babies. One mother has 2 babies that are giant and are the size of a large potato .-. and the other mother has 7 and they're a lot smaller, like they can fit in your hand. SO CUTEEEEEEEE~
And another excuse for me not being on here, I'll admit it, is that there are SOOOO many deviations that have piled up that it's like 60 MINIMUM per person plus journals and I'd feel bad for erasing them, so I'm going to have to find time to go through them all.
OH. So after a year, I decided to go back to the tumblr account my friend had set up for me and that I had used for, like, 2 days before weird stuff started being reblogged by someone who hacked my account. But whatever. I fixed it and now am basically hooked. What does this have to do with anything? Well, one of the beautiful people I followed started reblogging stuff about this thing called 'Homestuck' that's apparently a HUGE fandom, like one of the largest. So, being the cheeky and curious person I am, I researched it and got into the story/comic/whatever it is.
I wish I could explain what it's about but it's really complicated and confusing DX But I DID fall in love with the story and am really excited to finish it so I can finally get into a new fandom. YAY FOR MEEEEEE~
About the whole 'Missing Link' series, I WILL WRITE MORE but the last one was posted last summer and I'm wondering if that's just how things are gonna be, that all my stories and things are going to be written and posted in the summer when I have time to do it. It really sucks but I'm not sure. It's been so long that I actually don't remember where I left off in the story and will have to reread it. Plus, my revising technique is really tedious. If I haven't already whined about it, this is the process of the story from brain to Deviation.
1) Reread last chapter to see where each character is and what's happening with them
2) Start writing (I write all my chapters on paper first) and hope that my brain will stay on track so I can get at least one big thing done in a chapter to get the story moving. (if you haven't noticed, my plot lines like to drag on and on and on).
3) Get slightly pissed that my brain didn't follow my directions.
4) Reread the newly handwritten chapter and change/edit to my liking.
5) Type up chapter onto a Word document whilst also playing though the story in my head. When I'm typing a chapter, I'll usually add at least 2 paragraphs and take out at least 3-4 sentences. Also, I have to press enter three times after each paragraph because of stupid DA's layout)
6) Once the rough draft is done, and the chapter's plot is fresh in my mind, I'll spend at least half an hour trying to come up with a name for the chapter (my wandering brain permits me from naming a chapter before it's written. I tried this once. I named a chapter The Squid's Revenge, planning for it to be about a squid attacking a ship, and it ended up being about a lady being kidnapped and a dude trying to save her. -_- my brain is dumb)
7) Once the chapter is typed and named, I reread the chapter and make variations where I see fit. Once variations are made, reread and make changes as needed. Over and over until I like it.
8) After all this is done, I tweak a couple things on the DA layout page thingy, such as add underlines, bolding, etc.
9) Now the chapter is finally posted yay!
My process is so freaking laborious I swear I did this to punish myself for something I did. But it's the only way I seem to be able to post these things.
Oh and I'm not sure when that My Little Pony project will get done, seeing as I don't have an editing program
Well I have been rambling on for FAR too long, sorry. But I'll try as hard as I can to be on DA as often as I can.
See you guys!~